Available in single-tank and dual tank-models, Marineland Rectangular Systems are mobile, freestanding units ideal for application in a wide range of display scenarios. Because they don’t have to fit into a particular case or preexisting configuration, Rectangular Systems can be placed in corners, against walls, virtually anywhere for maximum effectiveness and/or convenience. And many Rectangular Systems are available with our patented Marineland BIO-Wheel®.
Need a lobster, trout or catfish tank? Marineland has a variety of rectangular seafood tanks to choose from.
Our BIO-Wheel filtration module provides a simple, yet superior solution to three-stage system filtration. Easy to install, easy to maintain, it significantly reduces labor cost while dramatically increasing filtration efficiency.
As water enters the module, waste is mechanically trapped by a poly-fiber prefilter pad. The carbon filter pack contains Black Diamond® premium activated carbon for chemical filtration, efficiently adsorbing dissolved organic compounds.
Passing through the filter media trays, water flows onto the BIO-Wheel wet/dry biological filter mounted below. Because system flow causes it to rotate, the BIO-Wheel is constantly exposed to both water and air, thus developing a thriving culture of aerobic nitrifying bacteria.
S - Single Tank
D - Dual Tank
ML - Marineland "Generic Profile"
SL - Single Profile
DL - Dual Lobster
BW - BIO-Wheel
- Reverse Flow Filtration - Prevents compacting of the filter bed, ensuring cleaner water and eliminating the need for periodic filter bed maintenance.
- Refrigeration Unit - Maintains tank temperatures of 45-70°F and can be preset to the exact temperature required by the system.
- UV Disinfection Unit - Helps stop the spread of free-swimming bacteria, algae spores and disease throughout the system.
- Protein Skimmer - Employs heavy aeration to remove dissolved organic matter from the tank in the form of foam.
- Sump-level Indicator Light - Glows red if water in the sump drops below desired level.
All systems also available in 220/240V, 50 Hz.
Many of our systems are available with Marineland BIO-Wheel wet/dry biological filtration. BIO-Wheel improves system water quality, lowers maintenance and increases holding