It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To be used only in established aquariums. Before applying, first remove as much algae as possible by cleaning the glass and décor. This allows Marineland Algae Eliminator
to be its most effective at reducing the remaining algae and inhibiting new algae growth. Remove activated carbon filter cartridges for 6-8 hours after dosing. Be prepared to clean out additional algae as it is killed to prevent deterioration of water quality.
APPLY DOSAGE IN THE MORNING.
- Add 1ml of Marineland Algae Eliminator for every 12 gallons (45L) of aquarium water. The bottle cap can be used for measuring. Fill to the inner ring line to treat 60 gallons (225L) or to the top to treat 120 gallons (450L).
- DO NOT OVERDOSE. Adding Marineland Algae Eliminator in areas of high water agitation or by pre-diluting Marineland Algae Eliminator in a cup of aquarium water will help to distribute the active ingredient.
- Ensure the aquarium is well aerated.
- Repeat if needed every three days for up to three total doses, then clean the aquarium of dead algae and do a partial water change.
Do not use in aquariums with invertebrates or crustaceans e.g. crabs, shrimp, or crayfish.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. For information concerning the product, call 1-866-823-2749.
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Store bottle out of reach of children.
Nonrefillable container. Do not refill this container. Wrap and put in trash or offer for recycling if available.