Adheres to: Glass, ceramic, porcelain, non-oily wood, metal, painted surfaces, canvas, fiberglass, some plastics and rubbers.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove old sealant with a single edge razor blade.
2. Empty and clean the tank with isopropyl alcohol. Dry surfaces.
3. Puncture end of nozzle at 45 deg. angle. Apply sealant at a 45 deg. angle evenly to both surfaces.
4. Spread sealant immediately. Remove excess with dry paper towel.
5. Do not disturb pieces for 24 hours. Do not fill with water for 48 hrs.
6. Excess can be trimmed after 24 hours.
Date published: 2017-02-21