Stabilizer Leg

Product No. PR1479


Buy Now Find a Store In Stock
Stabilizer leg for the HOT Magnum® 350.

I just need the adhesive backed rubber pieces that go on the bottom of the stabilzer leg, do you offer just those.

Asked by: sportrocket
Unfortunately, no, we sure do not. You would need to buy the stabilizer leg. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-01-16
  • y_2018, m_12, d_10, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_PR1479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland