Penguin® Intake Extension Tube - 350B

Product No. PR10099


Buy Now Find a Store In Stock
Intake Extension Tube for the Penguin® 350B.

If you are ordering an extension tube for the Penguin 350 you will need the mid-level strainer as well in order to connect the extension tube to the intake tube.

Penguin 350 Mid-Level Strainer– PR10341
Penguin® Intake Extension Tube - 350B is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works perfectly Exactly what was needed to for my new tank. Remember to order a connector, as the tube is not made to slip fit over an existing extension.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works Great Helps me extend my intake manifold down to the substrate, Works as advertised.
Date published: 2017-10-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wish it was a little longer As mentioned before, I wish the tube was a little longer but the length is sufficient for my needs. Works just as advertised.
Date published: 2015-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This product, a riser tube extension, needs to be sold with the part that makes it fit. The riser tube extension needs to be packaged with the adapter that actually allows it to attach to the existing riser tube. When I received it I called to find out why it wouldn't fit. Marineland solved the problem by shipping me the adapter for it.
Date published: 2014-03-07
  • y_2018, m_12, d_10, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_PR10099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland

Just wondering if it fits with Penguin 350 Bio wheel power filter (not sure if it is the same as 350b). Will you ship it with an adaptor to Canada?

Asked by: Vic Zhou
Yes, it is the extension for the Penguin 350. The mid-level strainer is sold separately, and yes, we do ship to some areas of Canada. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-09-14

Wood the extension tube fit over the tube that came in the box

Asked by: mslucy
You would need what is called the mid-level strainer to connect the two pieces together. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-07-06

i have a 38 gallon tank about 19 inches i need to use the extension ?

Asked by: Aviper
I did in mine. I have a Penguin 350 on a 38 gallon in my office. Works great. I used the extension and it sits it about 3-4 inches above the gravel. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2015-02-18

Will I need an adapter to make this work?

A comment from another customer said that an adapter is needed to make it fit, is this correct and is it included?
Asked by: JWNOLA
Yes...and no. You need the mid-level strainer to connect it to the intake tube or to connect it to another extension. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2014-12-03

Extension Tube

I have a Penguin 350 Bio Wheel filter and need an extension tube. Does this come with the coupling and the tube extension? I saw that you have a 350B. Is that the correct product. Can you send me the correct part number that I'll need? Thanks. Eugene
Asked by: Eugene
The 350B is the only Penguin 350 filter we have made. If you wish to add another extension, you would need a second mid-level strainer as well. Item numbers are Pr10099 and PR10341. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-07-18
  • y_2018, m_12, d_10, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_PR10099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland