Tube, Extension 1" with Coupler

Product No. PA1240


Buy Now Find a Store In Stock
1" wide Extension Tube, with coupler, for the Penguin® PF330B and the Eclipse® PFE2 and PFE3.

I need to extend the intakes for my Penguin 75 filters. What part(s) do I need?

Asked by: Zawadi
You would need an extension tube and a mid-level strainer, but unfortunately there are no such parts for this filter since it is intended for very small tanks. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2018-05-07

I have a Penquin 300, with a cracked coupler on the intake pipe. Would this fit?

Asked by: KKifer
Yes, it should. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-09-28

I need an extension for my c220 intake. Would this work?

Asked by: Jesse007
No, I believe the diameter is too large. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-07-18

I have a Penguin 110 Filter. Would this extension work with it?

Asked by: MaximusV
No, that was the extension for the Penguin 330 so it would be way too large. The current models all have square extensions, unfortunately, so I do not know of one that would fit your filter. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-04-11

extension tube

Is this tube round or rectangular? My 350 filter has a rectangular tube and this is supposed to fit but it looks to be round.
Asked by: Monteith
This tube does not fit the 350, it fits the old Penguin 330. You need the PR10099 extension tube as well as the mid-level strainer. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2015-10-28

I need a coupling for a 350 penguin expansion tube

I need to connect to expansion tubes on the penguin 350! Not the 330!
Asked by: Azra
That would be called the Penguin 350 mid-level strainer. Those are sold directly on the site. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2015-06-30
  • y_2018, m_10, d_15, h_14CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_PA1240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland