Corner-Flo™ Rectangular Aquarium - Black

We offer corner-flo and pre-drilled aquariums in a variety of sizes.
  • We offer corner-flo and pre-drilled aquariums in a variety of sizes.
  • 200 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • 250 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • 300 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • With one of our deep dimension Corner-Flo glass aquariums and tanks, you'll enjoy great circulation.
Product No. NV97003
Find a Store In Stock
  • Ideal for freshwater and saltwater – compatible with a wide variety of lighting, sumps and canister filters
  • Scratch-resistant, distortion-free glass
  • Front section of the Corner-Flo™ is removable for easy cleaning
  • Top and bottom plastic frames – silicone-sealed top frame to prevent capillary action
  • Engineered to deliver ideal circulation and maximize water flow to the filter system
  • Plumbing kit with all necessary bulkhead fittings, drain and return pipes, and dual Loc-Line® outlet nozzles included (additional plumbing accessories may be needed for your external filtration unit – see manufacturer’s directions for further details)
  • Double Corner-Flo™Aquariums include two plumbing kits – one for each Corner-Flo™ unit
  • Limited lifetime warranty

I have a older 150 with two corner flow that I am hooking up can you send me the plumbing diagram. 

Asked by: Chad44
Sure can! BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-28

I currently have a RR 93 cube tank and it has the annoying return pipe shooting loads of water against the interior of the overflow instead of back to the tank. Have you guys fixed this problem on the 120xh? I read long ago that you were looking at a fix.

Asked by: Jesse D
Hi Jesse77! I think you are confusing the issue where some people encounter flushing with your particular issue. The overflow pipe has a piece that extends over the overflow panel and into the tank. It should definitely be returning the water into the tank itself, and not hitting the panel. Sounds like you have something installed incorrectly or are missing a part. The flushing issue is where water moves up and down in the overflow area, creating a lot of noise. This occurs due to either a pump that is too small for the job or a restriction in the line like a ball valve closed too much, tubing/PVC too small, etc. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-23

I have a 120xh dual corner flow tank. I'm ordering a 3D background. Could anyone provide me an interior schematic with dimensions (including length and radius of overflows). I'm a quadriplegic, unable to do this myself. I sincerely appreciate any help!

Asked by: Delusional470
I will email you what we are allowed to send out, but I am not sure it will give you everything you want. It will be sent directly via email. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-15

I bought a tank with dual corner flows and i took them apart for cleaning while moving and my wife has managed to lose that and the plumbing.... is there anyway to get these replaced?

Asked by: Jim33609
Thank you for your inquiry. The overflow kits are not available separately. I will email you directly to see what, exactly, you need to replace. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-14

Hello, I inquired about a tank for my red eared slider turtle and Brex responded. I tried to respond back with no success.I still have many questions..Cost of the tanks and what type of plumbing is needed and filter system etc.. Thanks

Asked by: Freddy61
Thank you for your response; I'm happy to help, and will email you directly. However, we do not sell tanks directly, you will need to purchase one through a retailer. These tanks are more commonly used for marine aquaria but you can certainly use it for a turtle, except you will need a sump filter, and the water level will need to be close to the top of the tank, which may not work for allowing a basking area. The overflow requires 1" tubing and a utility pump in the sump that can move 700-750 GPH at a 4-5 foot head. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-09

Hello, How wide are these tanks..We own a 6lb red eared slider turtle..

Asked by: Freddy61
Thank you for your question! Corner flo tanks are 18", 24" or 36" wide, depending on the size tank you are interested in. Typically, for adult sliders you want either a 75 (18" wide), a 125 (18" wide) or a long 150 gallon (18" wide). These tanks work well with turtles because they are long, wide, and short in height, making it easy to maintain them, yet allowing at least a 12" depth of water or more for swimming. The 75 is ideal for male sliders, while the 125 or 150 is better for female sliders. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-08

Do you make them with the single overflow on the right? And can the top of the overflow go halfway up the height of the tank? This setup is for a turtle.

Asked by: UtahSkip
No, we do not make any custom tanks, unfortunately. They are only made with the overflow as shown. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-11-02

Hi! I am considering buying one of your 220 gallon aquariums for my aquatic turtles. Will the corner flo system still work with a lower water level? Is there a disposable filter cartridge I will be using with this tank? Thanks so much!

Asked by: drinkibird
You would be using a sump with this tank, if you buy the version with the corner overflows, and it should still work, but will be very noisy from the water sounds. There is no disposable filter cartridge when using a sump. The sump is plumbed directly into the overflow, and you have bio media in the sump, generally. For your purposes, it would be better to buy the version without the overflow, and use 1-2 canister filters. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-31

Do all of your standard and corner flo aquariums come with the black silicone sealant? 

Asked by: JP77
Some tanks come with clear, some come with black. Depends on the size, but most come with black. All of the larger ones come with black silicone except the 135 gallon. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-27

Can you send me a copy of the plumbing tips I've seen mentioned in questions/replies? I have a 90 gal. tank on order and want to be sure I have everything needed in the proper sizes prior to delivery. TIA

Asked by: statru
Sure can! BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-01-18

Exact dimensions 220 tank Length Height Depth Weight Thank You

Asked by: Boot
72-7/16 x 24-7/16 x 30-1/2 Empty weight is 350 lbs. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-11

I am looking at the 120g 4ftx2ftx2ft as my upgrade , this only has one overflow correct? How thick is the glass on the aquarium all around on this size tank? What are the size of the drain line and return line? 

Asked by: Bubbaclay
Yes, one overflow. Thickness is 10 mm all panels. Lines are 1". BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-11

Hi I just purchased the 125 tank with dual corner flos. For some reason I can not find the plumbing instructions and tips. Can you please send me a copy via email? Thanks

Asked by: Ryan0630
Sure, no problem! BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-07

Will a Trigger Systems Crystal 36 Sump (36 x 14 x 15") fit in the Monterey stand for the 75/90 gallon tank?

Asked by: statru
The internal dimensions are 47.000 L x 15.750 w x 31.000 h. The back has a wide open area to make it easier to manipulate sumps. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-05

I'm planning on stepping up to a 90 gal. corner-flo, but there's only 1 corner drilled for the drain & return. I'm concerned about not having a 2nd drain in the event of a clog & the tank over-filling. Can I order 1 with a 2nd hole to install the 2nd drai

Asked by: statru
Unfortunately, no, we do not take custom orders any longer. We've never had an issue with a clog or tank over filling, so I am not sure why you have this concern. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-10-05

Does the 150 Gallon Dual Corner Overflow (72x18) have one top brace down the middle, or are there two braces?  I'm trying to buy Kessil lights and three make the most sense, but only if the center isn't blocked by a brace.

Asked by: Justin2017
Our old version had 1 brace; the new version now has 2 braces. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-30

Do you guys still make the 45g 24x24 aquarium with the black rim on it?

Asked by: Mgsullivan
Unfortunately, no, we do not. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-19

Can I get a copy of your plumbing tips document? I have an older 15+ year old 75 gallon corner flow tank and am looking at changing the way i have the sump connected. Thanks

Asked by: KSUWildcat97
Of course! I will email that to you. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-08

what corner is the overflow in the 120

Asked by: jimbojambo
We have 2 different styles of 120 gallon marine tanks. One has 1 overflow which is in the left rear corner, the other has two corner overflows. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-06

I currently have a Marineland 150 DD on order from a local fish store.  (36"x36"x27") I would like to start constructing a stand before the tank arrives. Can you give me the actual foot print (dimensions) for this tank? Thank you in advance. 

Asked by: Kent12456
Those dimensions are the actual foot print according to our specs here. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-06

Is the back panel on the Marineland 150 deep dimension tank tempered glass? Can it be drilled? I am considering a modification.  Thank you. 

Asked by: Kent12456
None of the panels are tempered. However, any modification or drilling voids ALL warranty. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-09-06

Can I get assistance buying the 150XH in Southern California - I've called every lead on the site of shops that allegedly carry Marineland's products; no luck finding someone who can order it. I've never had a more difficult time trying to spend money.

Asked by: KS12345
Good morning, Thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the tank that you are looking for. Unfortunately, we do not sell our tanks directly to our consumers. Therefore, you would need to find a local family run pet store (mom and pop) and they would be able to order the tank for you. The larger chain stores are not going to be able to order these, as they only carry certain items at their locations. MINI
Answered by: MINI
Date published: 2016-09-01

I want to know what are the exact dimensions of 72x24x30 aquarium 220 gallons so I can make my own furniture. if you could send me a diagram of the aquarium would be nice.thank you

Asked by: vinc2394
72-7/16 x 24-7/16 x 30-1/2 The dimensions include the frame. Please keep in mind custom stands limit your warranty to one year on the tank only. We do not have diagrams of our aquariums. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-29

Hi, Do you recommend to put Styrofoam under 180 g corner flo?

Asked by: Yaniv
No, we don't recommend putting anything under any of our tanks, besides a manufactured aquarium stand. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-26

What are the exact external dimensions of the 120gl 60x18x26 aquarium. Need outermost frame dimensions for custom stand and canopy being built.

Asked by: garyaqualog
60-1/2 x 18-1/2 x 25-5/16 BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-23

how thick is the glass on my 90 gallon tank

Asked by: daddyjdizzle
If you have a standard, Marineland or Perfecto 90 gallon of 48 x 18 x 24, the glass is 10 mm thick in the front and back, and on the sides. The bottom is 6mm thick. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-19

I have the 150 gallons Corner Flo-Aquarium (product # 4749797012) and was wondering how much weight I can put on the bottom glass.

Asked by: Mike13
The general rule is 1.5 to 2 times the gallons for how many pounds you can add. Make sure the weight is well distributed; point contact or impact could be a problem if you are referring to rock. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-19

Is any of the 180rr tempered?  I want to reverse my tank and drill the front due to scratches and remove the corner overflows and replace with smaller overflow.

Asked by: Andrewkw
No, it is not, but any drilling voids all warranty. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-15

Where can I buy the 75gallon to replace the one I got that is leaking, but I want a overflow on the new one? My local petsmart don't sale them, I just want to make sure it fits the stand that came with my 75 gallon marineland tank.

Asked by: pjbaca4
To find a store, simply scroll down the page to the bottom and click on Buying Options. If it is our tank, it is 48 x 18, no matter what and will fit our stands. If you just purchased a tank that is leaking, you need to either the store or us about warranty. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-15

Do you all have a 30 by 18 reef ready aquarium available 

Asked by: Boo Boo
Not in that size, no. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2016-08-11
  • y_2018, m_1, d_20, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.6
  • cp_3, bvpage2n
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_212
  • loc_en_US, sid_NV97003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland
Approximate dimensions listed are width x depth x height.
97002 65 gal (36" x 18" x 24"), 1 overflow 
NV97003 75 gal (48" x 18" x 21"), 1 overflow 
NV97005 90 gal (48" x 18" x 24"), 1 overflow
NV97007 110 gal (48" x 18" x 30"), 1 overflow 
NV97008 120 gal (48" x 24" x 24"), 1 overflow
97010 120 gal X-high (60" x 18" x 26"), 2 overflows 
97011 125 gal (72" x 18" x 22"), 2 overflows 
97012 150 gal (72" x 18" x 27"), 2 overflows 
NV97009 150 gal X-high (48" x 24" x 30"), 1 overflow 
97013 180 gal wide (72" x 24" x 24"), 2 overflows 
97014 220 gal X-high (72" x 24" x 30"), 2 overflows 
97015 265 gal (84" x 24" x 30"), 2 overflows