Corner-Flo™ Rectangular Aquarium - Black

We offer corner-flo and pre-drilled aquariums in a variety of sizes.
  • We offer corner-flo and pre-drilled aquariums in a variety of sizes.
  • 200 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • 250 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • 300 Gallon Corner-Flo Pre-Drilled Glass Aquarium
  • With one of our deep dimension Corner-Flo glass aquariums and tanks, you'll enjoy great circulation.
Product No. NV97003
Find a Store In Stock
  • Ideal for freshwater and saltwater – compatible with a wide variety of lighting, sumps and canister filters
  • Scratch-resistant, distortion-free glass
  • Front section of the Corner-Flo™ is removable for easy cleaning
  • Top and bottom plastic frames – silicone-sealed top frame to prevent capillary action
  • Engineered to deliver ideal circulation and maximize water flow to the filter system
  • Plumbing kit with all necessary bulkhead fittings, drain and return pipes, and dual Loc-Line® outlet nozzles included (additional plumbing accessories may be needed for your external filtration unit – see manufacturer’s directions for further details)
  • Double Corner-Flo™Aquariums include two plumbing kits – one for each Corner-Flo™ unit
  • Limited lifetime warranty
Corner-Flo™ Rectangular Aquarium - Black is rated 3.2 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Do not buy !! Asking to get a cloged drain I bought the 150 gallon tank and was told it has a one in half inch drain but really it is a one inch drain !!! Right before the bulk head it has a reducer on it that goes to one inch , Therefor you are not getting enough gph if you want a nice reef tank and asking for something that can fit down the drain to get clouged when it reduces !!! - like snails or a fish that's dead or alive that makes its way over yes unlikely but why take the chance and why do they claim it has a 1 in a half inch drain when they don't
Date published: 2015-11-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great tank But they stop making the corner flo on the back of the tank which is a problem for me so I may have to go with AQueno tank
Date published: 2015-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome tank at an awesome price! I recently purchased the 125g dual corner overflow glass aquarium with black silicone. While I've not installed the tank yet (building a stand), I have to say that the quality of this tank is great. The price was awesome as well especially for a dual corner overflow. The packaging was very good as well. A big, big bonus are the included Durso overflows! Well done Marineland!
Date published: 2015-04-07
  • y_2018, m_10, d_19, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_2, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_NV97003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland

I just bought a 110 corner-flo used and was wondering if you had a owners manuel that could get to help me set up the tank. I also would like to know if one your canister filters would work with the corner flow?

Asked by: PAPAFSH
Yes, canisters work with over flows. We do not have an owner's manual, per se, but can email you the corner flow instructions if that would help. Call 1-800-322-1266 or email BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2018-02-11

how thick is the glass

Asked by: jjames
That will vary depending on the size of the tank. Please provide a specific size. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2018-02-11

Which sides, if any, of the 120 XH are tempered glass?

Asked by: Aeon
Only the bottom is tempered. Any drilling voids all warranty. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-12-21

Whike cleaning my 90RR I broke the front plate of the Corner-Flo. Is there anyway to get a replacement for this piece?

Asked by: Brian17
If you are referring to the removable portion, yes. Call 1-800-322-1266. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-12-20

I need a 120 gallon tank with the one overflow. Is the overflow available on either side as the tank will be viewable from one end and both sides

Asked by: Seawork
No, it is only available on one end, which would be the left, as this is our standard design. We do not do custom orders at this time. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2018-02-11

What size Loc-Line is included with the 220gal?

Asked by: Jolene1011
That is 3/4". BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-10-26

I just purchased a 180 with Monterey stand. I wanted to swap out the ABS plastic bulkheads for PVC bulkheads due to the longevity of ABS in saltwater. Would a regular 1" PVC bulkead fit properly? If not, what size would fit? Thanks!

Asked by: Jesse D
Yes, that should be fine. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-10-05

I bought the 120 Gallon from a friend. Where can I get replacement glass for the top?

Asked by: Sphynx
Glass canopies are sold through local fish stores, as well as through BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-09-26

Can I get A replacement part for the over flow on the 90 gal tank it is the part that slides out

Asked by: Rich p
Please call the Care Team to see if this can be sent. 1-800-322-1266. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2018-02-11

I am trying to find a store in Austin Tx or San Antonio Tx to purchase the 180 gallon or the 210 reef ready. I would also like to purchase the Monterey stand for the aquarium. Can you give me a list of stores?

Asked by: Tracie N
Scroll down to the bottom of any page and click on Buying Options, then click on Dealer Locator. Enter your zip code. You will need a locally owned and operated fish store to special order these items for you. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-08-29

What type of plastic is the frame and overflow made out of?

Asked by: Lansdowb
The frame is high impact polystyrene, and the overflows are ABS. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-09-06

What is the recommended flow rate and then the maximum flow rate that your overflow can take?

Asked by: Gregs
700-750 gph. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-08-16

what size diameter are the pre-drilled holes in the corners

Asked by: joehump
I will email the drawing to you; looks like 1.75". BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-07-25

Looking to get some new corner over flow kits for my 220 do you know where I can order them from ?

Asked by: Parker
We do not sell these separate from the tanks. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-07-25

What comes with when you buy a predrilled tank?

Asked by: Jfuller3143
Thanks for asking! Each pre-drilled aquarium comes with a plumbing kit and corner-flo panel. All necessary bulk-head fittings, drain, return pipes, and dual Loc-Line outlet nozzles are included in the plumbing kit.
Answered by: Customer Service
Date published: 2017-07-21

I purchased a 110 gallon corner flow.  Can I get a copy of your plumbing tips.   I am connecting it to a C-530 canister filter.   

Asked by: RobZ
Sure, we can email those to you. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-07-19

I will soon be purchasing a 120XH (60" x 18") reef ready tank and will be making a custom stand for it. I was wondering if you could give me a diagram of where the holes are located for the dual corner-flo. Thanks

Asked by: JasonB
We will email this to you directly. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-06-15

I'm looking to purchase a 180gal rectangular aquarium, pre-drilled so that I can use the Bean Animal overflow. Who can I speak to about this? Thanks, Mike 415.572.3975

Asked by: Mike_mroz
Hello Mike, You will need to special order this through a local fish store; we do not sell direct. We also do not make customer orders so our standard 180 gallon with two corner overflows is item 97013. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-06-09

hi - can you send me the drilled hole sizes for the drain and return lines on the corner overflow tanks please>

Asked by: lancer
Hi lancer, The bulkheads are 1" and the holes are 1-1/4". BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-05-23

Is your 40 (45?) gallon cube aquarium available with a corner-flo option? My local fish store has the corner-flo in the 60 gallon but I would rather go with the 40...? Could the 40 gallon cube be drilled after purchase?

Asked by: trhuke
Sorry, but no, we do not make any corner flows that small. There are no tempered panels in the 45 cube, but any drilling voids all warranty on the tank. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-05-01

i sent in some pics today of bubbles in front glass on a 220 corner overflow tank. how long dose it take to hear back from someone.

Asked by: ike71
Hello ike71, Our response time to emails is typically one business day. I checked and did not see an email from your address, so either we have not received it or it has been answered. Please be sure to check your spam box. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-04-27

what are the stipulations of the lifetime warranty on the marineland aquariums. specifically the 265 reef ready?

Asked by: Chris D
The tank must not be altered or damaged in any way, and must be on a manufactured aquarium stand or a custom stand built by a recognized pet store. We require the receipt, built by sticker pictures of any area that is damaged due to poor materials or workmanship, etc. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-03-22

 I have a 220 gallon with dual corner  flows. How do I get in between the sleeves to clean? There is a lot of scum buildup in there and it appears that both sleeves are siliconed. 

Asked by: Greg discus
If you are referring to the panels, the middle section of the panels is removable, it just slides out and in. The side pieces are not removable though. By removing the middle section, you can reach in behind to clean. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-03-31

220 gallon dual overflow tank. I will be replacing the plumbing and want to replace the bulkhead fittings. What diameter are they? I am thinking 3/4 and 1 inch.

Asked by: Barrie
Barrie, Thank you for your inquiry and we are sorry to hear this. However, you are unfortunately going to have trouble finding the correct bulkhead fittings. Therefore, we can help you with this. We will be emailing you directly for more information about obtaining the proper fittings. Christina
Answered by: MINI
Date published: 2017-02-27

Can I drill a extra hole in each of my corner overflows so I can make a full siphon with a back up on my 125 glass aquarium

Asked by: Trnfan1
No, any drilling will void the warranty. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-02-22

Are the glass lids for the 120 XH 30" long? Is there anyway to view the warranty terms and information? Can I use a suitably constructed custom stand without voiding the warranty?

Asked by: Lansdowb
No, they will be less than 30" long as they rest inside the frame of the tank. We do not warranty glass canopies, other than at the time of purchase. Custom stands limit the warranty to one year on the tank only, regardless of how built. We do review each case separately, however. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-02-14

Got a 180. After flipping the tank back-side up to be painted, I noticed that the back plastic frame on the BOTTOM rear corners are bent out behind the overflows. Gobs of black silicone pushing it out on the back and side of the corners. Is this a problem

Asked by: Jesse D
Your pictures have been forwarded to the engineer for review. I will email you directly, once I receive a response. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-02-07

what are the dimensions of the lower black trim on the 90g cornerflow, height mainly. building a custom stand and don't want the black trim to show

Asked by: tomkc
The frame height is 1-7/8". Length is 48-3/8" and width is 18-3/8". BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-02-01

What are the dimensions of your 75 gallon gallon reef ready aquarium ? And how much does it cost ?

Asked by: Thereeferkid
75 gallon tanks are a standard 48 x 18 x 20. We do not sell direct. Pricing will vary per your market and is dependent on what you buy with the tank. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-01-30

I purchased a 150 Black Corner Flow tank, 72 x 18 with two braces. SKU 0 47497 97012 6 I want to purchase the 3 pc glass tops, but I see some indications about 2 pc 72" tops... what is the part I want?

Asked by: royreese
NV81608 is the item number of the canopy you need for your particular 150 gallon with the two braces. BREX
Answered by: BREX
Date published: 2017-01-24
  • y_2018, m_10, d_19, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_2, bvpage2n
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_222
  • loc_en_US, sid_NV97003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_marineland
Approximate dimensions listed are width x depth x height.
97002 65 gal (36" x 18" x 24"), 1 overflow 
NV97003 75 gal (48" x 18" x 21"), 1 overflow 
NV97005 90 gal (48" x 18" x 24"), 1 overflow
NV97007 110 gal (48" x 18" x 30"), 1 overflow 
NV97008 120 gal (48" x 24" x 24"), 1 overflow
97010 120 gal X-high (60" x 18" x 26"), 2 overflows 
97011 125 gal (72" x 18" x 22"), 2 overflows 
97012 150 gal (72" x 18" x 27"), 2 overflows 
NV97009 150 gal X-high (48" x 24" x 30"), 1 overflow 
97013 180 gal wide (72" x 24" x 24"), 2 overflows 
97014 220 gal X-high (72" x 24" x 30"), 2 overflows 
97015 265 gal (84" x 24" x 30"), 2 overflows