Marineland Channel 1 Daylight LED PODS - Cool White: 10,000K cool white LEDs, bright white daylight
34. Color Enhancing: 4000K Warm White and 630 nm Red LEDs combine to create a 2,500K effect ideal for red/orange color enhancing, or creating a warmer daylight effect.
35. Warm White: 4,000K Warm White LEDS, natural white daylight, ideal for freshwater aquariums
36. 50/50: 4,000K Warm White and 460 nm Blue LEDs, ideal for adding additional blue daylight while maintaining excellent color rendering
37. Plant Growth: 460 nm Blue and 630 nm Red LEDs designed for plant growth, provides the specific wavelengths of light required by plants for photosynthesis
38. HI-DEF Color Enhancing: RGB LEDs, full spectrum color enhancing, intensifies colors of fish, plants, and aquarium décor for vivid reds, blues, and greens; 460 nm Blue LEDs, 520 nm Green LEDs, 630 nm Red LEDs
39. High Output White - 10,000K cool white LEDs. High intensity white daylight, with focused lenses for deeper aquariums.
Marineland Channel 2 Track Pods - Lunar Blue: 460 nm Blue LEDs, blue moonlight and nighttime accent lighting
42. High Output Lunar Blue: 460 nm Blue LEDs. High intensity 460 nm blue light for plant and low/medium light coral growth, with focused lenses for deeper aquariums.
Visit www.Marineland.com for additional LED POD spectral distributions.
Date published: 2019-04-01