That's a good question, with a couple of possible answers. If you are not plugged into a power strip with surge protection, it may have received a strong shot of voltage which can fry the transformer. Check to see if there is a green light lit up on the transformer or not. If not, the transformer is the issue. If there is a light and you have a power strip, then the issue may be in the light's wiring. For more help, and for information on the one year warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date published: 2019-03-05